HOW TO SET I TRIED CALLING YOU NOTIFICATION ON SAFARICOM. Using short codes to activate I tried calling youDial *62*0722122# and you will receive a notification that the services have been activated. If you want to deactivate, you only need to dial ##62#.
Here is how you can activate Safaricom’s You Attempted to Call me
- Launch the phone app.
- Dial *100# and press the call button.
- Select option 3, Products and Services.
- Press 98 to proceed to the next menu.
- Then respond with option 13 for Caller notification.
- Select option 2, Activate or Deactivate and follow the prompts.
Go to your phone and dial *62*0726666661#.
You should then get a USSD message that call forwarding was successful.
Deactivating the Service
Go to your phone and dial ##62#.
You should then get a USSD message that call forwarding was deactivated.