How to unlock any Alcatel Phone Using hard reset Method. Here we provide steps and options to unlock Alcatel mobile phones easily. This required when you forgot your Alcatel FRP (fiber-reinforced plastic) or Alcatel finger lock.
Alcatel hard reset
- Switch off your Alcatel mobile phone.
- Press and hold the following button.
- Volume Down and Power Button.
- Volume Up and Power Button.
- Continues press button until boot screen appears.
- Find and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option, using volume down and press the power button to confirm.
- Select Yes option to confirm Alcatel’s hard reset.
- Your Alcatel hard reset successfully.
- This option will delete all your Alcatel internal storage data.
- All app and data such as contacts, messages, etc will be deleted from your Alcatel phone.
- Your Alcatel mobile SD card data will not be deleted.
- You can’t recover any data from Alcatel phone after this process.