How to Request License for Publishing External Publication in Qatar. This service allows licensed media organizations to submit a request to obtain a license to print an external publication in Qatar, in accordance with the Law No. (8) of Publication and Publishing (1979), via the E-Services portal of the Ministry of Culture (MOC).
License Duration: one year.
- Click on “Publications and Artistic Works Services” under E-Services portal available on MOC website.
- Click on the link of “External Print Publication Printed in Qatar License Request” from the list of services.
- Login by using your personal account on the National Authentication System (NAS, Tawtheeq).
- Attach the following documents:
- A copy of the identity card of the license holder. (optional)
- A copy of the commercial register. (optional)
- A book in the name of department director. (optional)
- A certificate of proof of authorization to sign in case of entering as a delegate or authorized signatory. (optional)
- Other attachments if there are any additional attachments
- Submit the application.
- Among the terms for applying for this service are as follows:
- Submission is available for individuals who must be Qataris.
- Submission is available for companies or through an authorized signatory.
- A company must have a valid license for advertising and public relations activities.
- This service is available on the Ministry’s mobile app.
- For more information and details, you can view the service user manual.