This article explains How to Request Accreditation of Auditing Service Provider in Software Security and Quality Assurance of E-Services in Qatar. The National Information Security Compliance Framework (NISCF) offers accreditation for service providers wishing to provide audit services in the area of information security within the context of the Software Security and Quality Assurance (SSQA) certification for ensuring the development of E-Services under the NISCF.
National Cyber Governance and Assurance Affairs (NCGAA) at National Cyber Security Agency (NCSA) awards the accreditation to businesses, following a completed application. This provides an on-time confirmation of an organization’s compliance with the NISCF accreditation requirements for providing a specific service.
According to successful maintenance, the accreditation remains valid for three years, authorizing the accredited service provider to perform the service for which accreditation has been awarded.
- Log in to NCGAA Portal on NCGAA website.
- Attach the required documents available on the audit accreditation page.
- Submit your application and pay appropriate fees.
- New applicants will need to register a new account before continuing with the application process.
- You can view more information on the service.
- For more information about how to get advisory service provider accreditation, please visit NCGAA Portal or contact NCGAA via email@example.com.
- Submission of application to register in accreditation program: QR10,000
- Issuance of accreditation certificate: QR40,000