- Advertisement -
How to know my Safaricom mobile number. the fastest way to do it is by using the *100# Safaricom USSD short code.
Here is how to use it to check your Safaricom number:
- Dial *100# on your phone, smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer (if using your SIM in a modem or router)
- Select option 2: My Account
- Select option 3: My Number
- Press Send
- You’ll then see something like this: ‘Your number is 704123456.’
Check Safaricom phone number via Safaricom SIM toolkit menu
- Go to your device’s main menu and select the Safaricom toolkit option
- Select Safaricom+
- Select My Account
- Scroll down and select the My Number option
- Select Prepay or Postpay
- You’ll be taken to a menu similar to the one in the section above. Reply with 5 to get your number
Your number will be displayed in the following format: ‘Your number is 704123456.’
Call another number, end the call and copy your Safaricom number
How do you use this method to get your number?
- Buy airtime – I show you how here.
- Load the airtime on your line
- Call another phone number – maybe a friend’s or a family member or a line in your second phone
- Once the call goes through, end it
- Then just copy your number from the other phone
- Write it on a piece of paper or in a notebook / diary. You can even save it in your phonebook.
Send a text message from your Safaricom line to another number
- Go to your device’s main menu
- Go to Messages
- Compose a new message – it doesn’t need to have anything written in it
- Send the message to your other number – or a friend’s number
- Check the other phone’s Inbox
- Check the sender’s number in the most recent (blank) text
- Copy the sender’s number – your phone number.
- Add the number to your contacts list. Or in a book.
- Memorize it.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande