You can unlock your Allview mobile phone using Google my device remotely. There is other option also available on Google Find My Device such as play sound on Allview mobile to find a lost phone near you and secure your Allview device so your data can’t we see by others.
- Open any browser on your PC or laptop (Firefox, Chroma).
- Open Android Device Manager on your browser.
- Log in to the same Google account used in your Allview mobile.
- Find and select the Erase Device option.
- Tap the Erase option to start erasing.
- Your Allview erases successfully.
- This option will delete all your Allview internal storage data.
- All app and data such as contacts, messages, etc will be deleted from your Allview phone.
- Your Allview mobile SD card data will not be deleted.
- You can’t recover any data from Allview phone after this process.