You can unlock your Alcatel mobile phone using Google my device remotely. There is other option also available on Google Find My Device such as play sound on Alcatel mobile to find a lost phone near you and secure your Alcatel device so your data can’t we see by others.
- Open any browser on your PC or laptop (Firefox, Chroma).
- Open Android Device Manager on your browser.
- Log in to the same Google account used in your Alcatel mobile.
- Find and select the Erase Device option.
- Tap the Erase option to start erasing.
- Your Alcatel erases successfully.
- This option will delete all your Alcatel internal storage data.
- All app and data such as contacts, messages, etc will be deleted from your Alcatel phone.
- Your Alcatel mobile SD card data will not be deleted.
- You can’t recover any data from Alcatel phone after this process.