How to Check CISCE Board ISC Result 2022 (Class 12) Online. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is a non-governmental privately held national-level board of school education in India that conducts the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Examination for Class X and the Indian School Certificate (ISC) for Class XII. It was established in 1958. Over 2,300 schools in India and abroad are affiliated to the CISCE. It is also recognised as a ‘Non-Governmental National Board of Secondary Education’.
How to check the ISC board result 2022 online
According to the CISCE, candidates who were registered and confirmed to appear for the ISC (Class 12) 2022 exams were required to appear for semester 1 and semester 2 exams. Candidates who have appeared for both the exams will be available via the board’s website, via SMS or using DigiLocker. Here is how you can quickly check your ISC 2022 board exam results online.
Check ISC board result 2022 using CISCE website
- Visit the CISCE website and click on the Results 2022 link.
- To access the ISC (Class 12) results, select ISC from the Course section.
- Enter your Unique ID, Index number, and complete the CAPTCHA.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to view your results.
Check ISC board result 2022 via SMS
- To access the ISC (Class 12) results via SMS, open the messages app on your phone.
- Type ISC followed by your seven digit Unique ID. For example, ISC 1234567.
- Check your messages for the result, which will include the name of the candidate, followed by the subject and marks.
Check ISC board result 2022 using DigiLocker
- Visit the DigiLocker website listing education issuers.
- Search for CISCE, click on Class XII Marksheet
- Enter your mobile number or username, then enter your 6-digit security pin to access your results.