One of the most important things about using a washing machine is leveling. Make sure that the washing machine is installed on a level, solid floor that is not slippery. If the floor is not level, use the leveling feet to adjust the height of the washing machine.
Checklists before leveling
- Make sure that the shipping bolts are removed (Front loader only)
- Make sure that the washing machine is not contacting any other object.
- Make sure that the laundry load is balanced.
- The motor can cause noise during normal operation.
- Overalls or clothes with metal on them can cause noise while being washed. This is normal.
- Metal objects such as coins can cause noise. After washing, remove these objects from the drum or filter case.
- Allow at least a minimum of 10 cm of free space from the sides and back of the washing machine.
- Please thoroughly read all of the important warnings and safety instructions are written in the user manual.
- Be careful not to injure yourself during any repairs.
- The displayed image may differ depending on the model.