How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A12. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 cores will run faster.
What is a hard reset?
To remove all data from your phone, you can reset your phone to factory settings. Factory resets are also called “formatting” or “hard resets.”
Here is How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A12
- Hold down at the same time Volume Down + Power buttons until the screen light off.
- Then press and keep together Power and Volume Up keys. But release the Power key when SAMSUNG logo appear.
- HardReset.info: After that go to the Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now you should choose Yes option to confirm
- In the end, select Reboot system now.
- Success! All your data will be removed from the SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 during the whole operation.
How to Reset Galaxy A12 without Password
If your Galaxy A12 phone is locked and won’t turn off to enter recovery mode, you may not perform a wipe data/factory reset. Or maybe you have completely forgotten your Galaxy A12 lock screen password and want to know how do I reset my Galaxy A12 without password. Then you can use DroidKit – a complete Android solution, which provides you with an Android lock screen removal tool. No matter whether your Samsung is locked by a password, PIN, pattern, fingerprint, face ID, etc, you can to reset a Galaxy A12 easily. Besides, DroidKit supports 20,000+ models of phones and tablets, including Samsung, Motorola, Google Pixel, etc.
Except for reset Galaxy A12 without password, DroidKit can also factory reset Samsung A12 without Google account. With FRP Bypass function, you can reset Samsung a12 without Google account and no need to worry about data loss.What’s more, DroidKit can recover data from broken Samsung, fix system issues without root, etc.