How to withdraw Mpesa Money from ATM machine full guide. ATM withdrawal service is available to Safaricom M-PESA registered users and is at the moment available at Family Bank, PesaPoint, Equity Bank Branches, Diamond Trust Bank, KCB, and NIC Bank ATM branches.
To withdraw Mpesa cash from ATM, you will need to follow these steps:
First, on your mobile phone:
- Select the ‘Withdraw Cash’ option from the M-PESA menu
- Select ‘From ATM’ option
- Enter the Agent Number which is 555555 if you are withdrawing from these ATMs: Pesapoint, Family Bank, Diamond Trust Bank, KCB, and NIC Bank ATMs and if you are withdrawing money from Equity Bank ATM use the Agent Number which is 286286
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and proceed withdraw Mpesa Money from ATM
You will now receive an SMS notification from M-PESA with a 6-digit transaction code. (The code lapses after 10 minutes, and you will be required to initiate the transaction afresh if you want to withdraw money again.)
Then on the ATM:
- Select the M-PESA button on the PesaPoint, Equity Bank, Diamond Trust Bank, KCB, Family Bank, NIC Bank ATM
- Select your preferred language eg, Kiswahili
- Enter the 6-digit ATM transaction Code on the ATM keyboard.
- Enter your Safaricom mobile number.
- Enter the total amount that you wish to withdraw, and press CONTINUE to continue with the transaction.
ATM will dispense your cash and assign you with a receipt. You will likewise receive an SMS from M-PESA confirming the transaction.