PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. How to send a payment with PayPal
To send a payment with PayPal:
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
- Enter your recipient’s email address and the amount.
- Choose the payment type and click Continue.
- Review the details. You can change your funding source by clicking Change next to “Paying for an item or service.”
- Click Continue.
- Review your payment and click Send Money.
If you have a balance in your PayPal account, the funds will be taken from your balance before debiting the remaining funds from your bank account, credit or debit card.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay for purchases with PayPal using your credit or debit card if your seller offers PayPal at the checkout.
Was this article helpful?