How to Request Inspection on New Buildings (Site Cleanness Certificate) in Qatar. The general public, including government bodies, private entities and companies, may submit a request to the Technical Control Section of the Municipal Control Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to inspect new buildings and ensure their cleanness in order to issue a site cleanness certificate.
- Submit official letter to the Technical Control Section at the competent municipality.
- Attach details of applicant and company executing the building, and photos of the site.
Technical Control Section at the competent municipality
- It is to be made sure that the building is cleared of any construction waste and other garbage.
- MoM clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 1-2 days to be completed.
- You can check the service information page on MoM website.
No fees are required for this service.