How to Request Hearing Rental Dispute in Qatar. This service is aimed at settling rental disputes between two parties through receiving requests from disputing parties. The service targets individuals, government, semi-government and private entities (natural or juridical person).
- Log in to the website of the Ministry of Municipality
- Open the e-services page and click on “Rental Disputes Settlement Committees Office Services” under “Miscellaneous Services”.
- Click on “Submit Requests”, then “Open Rental Dispute”.
- Enter the required details and attach all the required documents, then click on “Print”.
- Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Rental Disputes Settlement Committees Office (taking into account that leasehold shall not be among the state’s private or public properties, vacant lots, farm lands, support services areas ‘industrial’ and hotel apartments or units).
- Ensure authentication of leasehold contract, except contracts concluded before issuance of the decision dated 15/2/2008.
- Attach copy of title deed and copy of ID of two disputing parties.
- Provide address of plaintiff and defendant.
- Pay appropriate fees.
Rental Disputes Settlement Committees Office (Next to Rawdat Al Khail Park).
- A lease contract must be registered at the Real Estate Lease Contract Registration Office through the competent municipality.
- The Ministry of Municipality (MoM) provides the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan on its website.
- This service requires 30-60 days to be completed.
- For more information about this service, please check the service information page on MoM website.
A fee of QR100 applies.