How to Read Xbox Files on a PC with the Horizon Xbox Modding tool Throughout this presentation you will learn how to use the Horizon software on your PC/Mac/Laptop to read files, and/or transfer files and put them on the web for others to download. This can take a little while depending on the Internet speed and the type of computer you use.
||Microsoft Redmond Campus, Redmond, Washington, United States
||November 15, 2001
|Registered as a trademark in
The Laptop Portion: One
- Download the Horizon Xbox Modding tool. This will allow you to open/transfer Xbox Files to the Internet.
- Browse the software for curiosity. This may help in the future when you wish to do more with the program.
- Go to your Xbox.
Xbox portion 1
- When you sign in on your account, go to the settings, then to storage. For the next step, you will need a USB drive configured to the Xbox Settings.
- Look for the file using your account. You want to read on the computer belongs to. Than transfer it over to the USB along with the file.
- Take the USB out of the Xbox and go back to your computer.
- Have your Horizon program open, and plug in the USB drive, it will give you an option to use the file. You can than upload the file to the Internet and another program you wish to open it with.
- Some programs claim they can read Xbox files but you do not want to reconfigure the device settings because it will than delete all the files from the Xbox. If they ask for the device to reconfigure, try a different type of program and see if this will work. (This can take you a long time to do).