How to Re-demarcate Five Plots or Less in Qatar. Citizens may re-demarcate a land of five plots or less by submitting a request to the Urban Planning Sector, taking into account all the required conditions.
- Submit copy of Qatari ID.
- Attach certified copies of title deed and layout.
- Pay appropriate fees (if required).
Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- Land area shall be less than 40,000 square meters.
- Number of plots shall be five or less.
- Land shall not be used for industrial or entertainment purposes.
- The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 17 days to be completed.
- No fees are required if the land is government endowment for first time.
- A fee of QR500 applies for re-demarcation of each plot.