Press Play and Listen to this article on Nyongesa Sande!!
Zuku is a homegrown East African brand under Wananchi Group, established with the aim of making quality home entertainment and communication services accessible to a rapidly growing, choice conscious African middle class. Zuku TV services have been successfully launched in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi and most recently Zambia with aggressive plans to roll out to more countries in the near future. HOW TO PAY FOR ZUKU USING CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS PAYMENT
Zuku offers you various convenient ways to make your payment including Mobile Money transfers such as M-Pesa, Airtel and also through Visa Cards. To find out more on how to settle your bill, click on the options below .
* Please note, Zuku will update payments made via Mpesa, Airtel money, Equity Bank, Prime Bank and Pesapal every two hours.
PAY FOR ZUKU USING CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS PAYMENT
- Click Direct link Here
- Enter account details on the form and click continue
- Follow the payment steps as shown in www.pesapal.com
- For Credit Card Payments, select Visa/Mastercard and enter the details as shown
- Click on Complete
- You will receive a confirmation via SMS
- Payment reflects on Zuku within 15 minutes