Press Play and Listen to this article on Nyongesa Sande!!
This article teaches you how to log out from Google Play on Android by logging out of a Google account on your phone, as well as how to log out of the Google Play website on a computer.
#1. How to log out my account from google play store On Android
- Open Settings on your Android. It’s the app with the gear icon usually located in your Android’s app drawer.
- Tap Accounts. This lists all the accounts you are signed into on your Android phone.
- On some versions of Android, this may be under “Cloud & Accounts” or “Accounts & Sync”, or something similar.
- Tap Google. It’s next to the white icon with the red, yellow, green, and blue capital “G”. This displays a list of all the Google accounts you are signed in to on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the account you want to log out of. This displays all the options for that account.
- Tap ⋮. It’s the icon with the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner of the Google account settings. This displays a drop-down menu.
- Tap Remove account. It’s the second option in the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner. This displays a confirmation popup window.
- Tap Remove account. This confirms that you want to remove the Google account and signs you out of all apps that use that Google account
#2. On Desktop
- Go to https://play.google.com in a web browser. You can use any web browser on PC or Mac.
- Click your profile picture. Your profile picture is in the upper-right corner of the website. This displays a drop-down menu.
- Click Sign Out. This logs you out of your Google account from the Google Play website.
- To sign back in, click “Sign In” in the upper-right corner and log in with the email address and password associated with your Google Play account.