All Samsung’s smartphones, like the Galaxy series and the Note series, come with Bixby Voice Recognition, the virtual assistant. This article will teach you how you can improve Bixby’s voice recognition after you’ve activated the feature.
ixby Voice is the built in pocket assistant for Galaxy S8, and Galaxy Note 8 users and it can easily answer your questions and help you access the apps you want with just a few words. However, if Bixby Voice doesn’t understand what you are saying, then you definitely aren’t going to get the results that you’ve been hoping for. There is an easy way to help fine tune what Bixby hears while you’re speaking to it, and it’s by using feedback to correct incorrect words or phrases. Bixby Voice Recognition
We’ve got the details for you here.
- Give Bixby a command or ask a question. You can ask, “What is the weather?” when you’re pressing the Bixby button on your phone.
- Tap the arrow. You’ll see this at the top of your screen when you ask a question or give a command that you can further specify.
- This arrow won’t appear for every prompt or question you give Bixby. If you don’t see the arrow, try another question or prompt.
- Tap the phrase under “What I heard.“ This will let you type the correct input.
- Enter what you meant to say and tap the arrow. Doing so will change the sound input so Bixby will understand what you’re saying the next time