The Pearl-Qatar is UDC’s flagship project and one of the largest mixed-use developments in the Middle East. The man-made Island sits on 4 million sqm of reclaimed land and is located 350 meters offshore of Doha’s prestigious West Bay District.
Divided into ten architecturally distinct precincts inspired by the most charming Mediterranean cities, The Pearl-Qatar is considered an iconic site that embodies smart and sustainable features, offers an eclectic mix of residences, retail, F&B and entertainment outlets and houses Doha’s fastest growing community.
Quick Facts about The Pearl-Qatar:
- First urban development project in Qatar offering freehold ownership
- Best mixed-use development and design awards
- Award-winning and largest marina in Qatar
- Longest waterfront retail walkway
- Home to the world’s biggest district cooling plant
- Total residential units: 25,000
- Current residents: 33,000
- Operational retail & F&B brands: 350
- Annual visitors: 15 million
How to get to The Pearl-Qatar
While driving around The Pearl-Qatar in your own car is one option you have. You can also take a taxi to get to your preferred location or even use public transport.
Get off at Legtaifiya station on the Red Line and Qatar Rail currently offers free metrolink bus M110 to Porto Arabia, Medina Centrale, Qanat Quartier. Buses run every 12 minutes. And the metrolink timings as per Qatar Rail is as follows:
- Saturday to Wednesday: 06:00 to 23:00
- Thursday: 06:00 to 23:59
- Friday: 14:00 to 23:59
Was this article helpful?