WhatsApp Business is free to download and was built with the small business owner in mind. The app makes it easy to personally connect with your customers, highlight your products and services, and answer their questions throughout their shopping experience. Create a catalog to showcase your products and services and use special tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages.
WhatsApp can also help medium and large businesses provide customer support and deliver important notifications to customers. Learn more about WhatsApp Business API.
1. Download and launch the WhatsApp Business app: The WhatsApp Business app is free to download on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Tap the WhatsApp Business icon on your home screen.
2. Review the Terms of Service: Read the WhatsApp Business Terms of Service, then tap Agree and Continue to accept the terms.
3. Register: Select your country from the drop-down list to add your country code, then enter your phone number in international phone number format. Tap Done or Next, then tap Ok to receive your 6-digit registration code via SMS or phone call. To complete registration, enter your 6-digit code. Learn how to register your phone number in this article.
4. Allow access to contacts and photos: Contacts can be added to the WhatsApp Business app from your phone’s address book. You can also allow access to your phone’s photos, videos, and files.
5. Create an account: Fill out your business name, select a business category, and choose a profile picture.
6. Build your business profile: Tap EXPLORE > Business profile. Here, you can add important business information like your business address, description, hours, and more.
7. Start a chat. Your business profile is now set up. Tap or , then search for or select a contact to message. Enter a message in the text field. Then, tap or .
Explore WhatsApp Business Tools
The WhatsApp Business app has several tools to help you run your business efficiently. To explore these tools, go to your chats screen. Tap More Options on Android or Settings on iPhone. Then, tap Business tools.
• Catalog: Showcase and share your products and services within your business account. Learn how to create a catalog on Android or iPhone.
• Short link: Make it easy for new customers to connect with you. Share the auto-generated short link with new customers to enable them to message your business. Learn how to use short links on Android or iPhone.
• Messaging tools: Use WhatsApp messaging templates to build key conversations in advance. Create automated greeting messages to engage with new customers. Set away messages to let customers know when you’ll be back, or build quick replies to answer frequently asked questions. For more information on messaging tools, read the following articles:
Am a Kenyan Based Philanthropist, Politician, Senior blogger, Digital Communications expert, YouTuber, Pan Africanist, columnist, Human Rights Activist, informer & businessman. Contact me on +254791890826 or Email Me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Owns Sony? Sony Group Corporation (ソニーグループ株式会社, Sonī Gurūpu kabushiki gaisha, /ˈsoʊni/ SOH-nee, commonly known as Sony and stylized as SONY) is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. As a...