- Advertisement -
How To File Nil Returns 2024. Persons with disability are granted a tax exemption on their income for the first Kshs 150,000 of their monthly income.
How To File Nil Returns 2024
- Go to the KRA iTax website https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/
- Login using your KRA PIN and password. Correctly answer the security question that will be asked, then click log in.
- Scroll to the navigation bar then select Returns. Different options will be displayed. Select the file nil returns option.
- A tax obligation page will appear. Enter your KRA PIN. Click on Income tax resident. Click next to proceed.
- Select the returns period then click on submit.
- A successful submission message will pop up with an acknowledgement number.
- Download and print the return acknowledgement receipt.