You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
ABC Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Charges: ABC Bank charges Kes 40* over and above what Safaricom charges
Account to M-Pesa transfers
This is a service that allows customers (whether in the diaspora or in Kenya) to move money from their ABC Bank Kes account to any M-Pesa account in Kenya on the Internet Banking platform.
Steps to complete your transaction
• Log in to Internet Banking
• Click transfers> Mobile transfers
• Select account number to transfer the money from
• Enter your beneficiary’s phone number in the format 2547xxxxxx
• Enter your beneficiary’s name and amount to be transferred
• Click on Submit
– Please note, if you are not registered for second level authentication, this concludes the process and the funds will be sent to your beneficiary immediately.
– If you are registered for second level authentication, you should proceed to the next step.
• Click on Send me Tan if registered for sms authentication and enter the code that you have received on your mobile phone or if you are using a Token, enter the six digit code on your device on the Insert tan tab
• Click confirm to complete the transaction
Transaction charges: There are no charges for transactions on this service
Transaction amount: Maximum amount is Kes 150,000 per transaction
M-Pesa Balance: Maximum daily amount that an M-Pesa wallet can hold is Kes 300,000
Am a Kenyan Based Philanthropist, Politician, Senior blogger, Digital Communications expert, YouTuber, Pan Africanist, columnist, Human Rights Activist, informer & businessman. Contact me on +254791890826 or Email Me on firstname.lastname@example.org