Stima Sacco is a licensed Deposit Taking Sacco established in 1974 with the sole objective of uplifting the members’ social economic wellbeing. How to Deposit Money in any Stima Sacco Account Via M-pesa.
STIMA SACCO SOCIETY LTD
Stima Sacco DT is a licensed Deposit Taking Sacco established in 1974 with the sole objective of uplifting the members’ social-economic well-being. In April 2003 the Sacco responded to members banking needs by introducing the Front Office Service Activity (FOSA) to offer banking services to its members. To date the Sacco has nine branches in Nairobi(Parklands), Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Olkaria,Eldoret, Nairobi CBD, Embu and Kawi Centre (South C)
Without having to visit any of their branches, Stima Sacco Members can easily deposit funds to their account using Safaricom MPesa service.
Listening & Caring
How to Deposit Money in any Stima Sacco Account Via M-pesa.
1. Go to M-PESA on your phone menu
2. Select Payment Services/ Lipa na M-Pesa
3. Select Pay Bill
4. Enter 823244
• For Alpha Deposit, Enter 802xxxxxxx00, where xxxxxxx is your Member number (7 digits).
• For shares Capital, Enter 800xxxxxxx00, where xxxxxxx is your Member number (7 digits).
• For Prime a/c Enter 801xxxxxxx00, where xxxxxxx is your Member number. (7 digits)
For Registration a/c Enter 809xxxxxxx00,where xxxxxxx is your Member number.
• NB: Your membership number ought to be seven digits.
5. Enter the amount you wish to pay
6. Enter your M-PESA PIN
7. Confirm details are correct and press OK
Am a Kenyan Based Philanthropist, Politician, Senior blogger, Digital Communications expert, YouTuber, Pan Africanist, columnist, Human Rights Activist, informer & businessman. Contact me on +254791890826 or Email Me at email@example.com