This article teaches you how to create a new company page on LinkedIn, using a desktop internet browser. You can use this page to promote your company’s businesses and post job ads. Reach the right candidates when you need them. Post a job for free on LinkedIn. Recruit Top Talent. Promote Your Open Roles. Largest Talent Network. Access 690+ Million Users. Make the Right Hire. Advertise Jobs With Ease. Post a Job With Ease.
- Open LinkedIn in your internet browser. Type www.linkedin.com into the address bar, and hit ↵ Enter or ⏎ Return on your keyboard.
- Sign in to your account. Enter your email and password into the login form at the top of the page, and click the Sign in button.
- Click the Work button. This button looks like a Box icon in the upper-right corner of the page. It will open a menu panel on the right-hand side.
- Click + Create a Company Page. This option is located at the bottom of the Work menu. It will open the new company page form.
- Enter your company’s name. Click the text field at the top, and type your company’s name here.
- Enter a public URL for your company page. Click the URL extension field below the company name, and enter the URL you want to use here.
- For example, if you enter “example”, your company page will be publicly available at www.linkedin.com/company/example.
- Click the Create page button. This is a blue button at the bottom. It will create your new company page.
- Make sure to check the checkbox next to “I verify…” statement. You won’t be able to continue otherwise.
- Click Get started on the welcome pop-up. This will close the pop-up. You can now view and edit your company page.
- Add a description of your company. Click the text field below “Company Description,” and enter your description here.
- Fill out your company details. You will have to select your company’s employee size, industry, and business type.
- Optionally, you can also add an external website, a founding year, and office locations.
A LinkedIn Page acts as the voice of your organization on LinkedIn. It helps members learn more about your business or school, brand, products and services, and job opportunities. To interact with members on LinkedIn as an organization, you must have a Page. We highly recommend reviewing our best practices before creating a Page.
Important: Page creation is currently available on desktop only.