Do you know How to Copy Google Drive Files on Android? This article teaches you how to select multiple files on Google Drive and save copies of them to a selected folder, using Android. Google Drive, developed by Google, is a well-known file storage and synchronisation service. The app is considered as one of the safest places where you can store your files like photos, videos, recordings, stories, designs, drawings, and many more things on its server On Google Drive, the first 15 GB of storage are free with a Google Account. Here, if you use Google Drive and want to download a file from it, then you need to follow a few steps.
You can download a file from Google drive using computer, Android or iPhone. Here is the step by step guide which you can follow to download a file from Google drive.
- Open the Google Drive app on your Android. The Drive icon looks like a triangle with yellow, blue, and green edges. You can find it on the Apps menu.
- If you’re not automatically signed in to Drive on your Android, you will have to enter your email and your password to log in with your Google account.
- Tap and hold a file. This will select the file, and put a blue checkmark on its icon.
- Tap and select all the files you want to copy. All the selected files will display a blue checkmark. You can select as many files as you want.
- Tap the three dots icon. This button is on a toolbar at the bottom of your screen. It will open a pop-up menu.
- Select Send a copy on the menu. This option will open a new pop-up window, and let you select an app to share your selected files.
- Select Save to Drive. This option will allow you to copy all the selected files, and save a copy of each one in your Drive storage.
- Tap the email address under the Account heading. This option will allow you to select a different email if you want to save your copied files to a different account’s Drive.
- Tap the folder name under the Folder heading. This option will let you change the destination folder for your copied files if you want to save them in a different folder than your default selection.
- Tap the blue SAVE button. This button is in the lower-right corner of the pop-up window. It will copy all the selected files, and save the copies to your selected destination folder.
About Google Drive
Google Drive allows its users to see their files in Drive from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Also, using Google Drive, one can quickly invite others to view, collaborate, and download all the files they want. Apart from this, one can also be able to make their files available offline on Google Drive so that they can view them when their phone or tablet loses service, like on a plane or in a building with a bad connection.