2. Type https://www.android.com/filetransfer/ in the address bar of the web browser and press ⏎ Return.
3. Click “DOWNLOAD NOW”
4. Go to Downloads and click androidfiletransfer.dmg.
5. Drag Android File Transfer to the Application folder.
6. Open the software from the Application folder.
7. When you are using it for the first time, it usually will not work, please click “Force to stop” to stop it.
When your phone is unable to connect or not detected by Macbook:
Restart your phone.
Enable USB Debugging.
Connect to your Macbook.
To enable USB Debugging. Unlock your phone and go to [Settings] > [About Phone] > [Build Number or Version] > [Tap seven times] then you will get a message that you are a Developer. If on the Settings page, tap [Back button] > [Additional Settings] > [Developer Options] > Toggle [Developer Options] to enable > Toggle [USB Debugging] to enable.
* If still won’t connect, try another USB cable.
How to Transfer files from OPPO phones to MacBook:
Connect your OPPO phone to MacBook using a USB Cable.
Click “Skip” if it says that MacBook is unable to detect the USB cable.
Once connected, the folders will display immediately.
You can now drag and copy files that you would want to transfer on both sides.
How to disconnect OPPO phones from MacBook:
Unplug the USB cable from MacBook.
* Pictures, settings, and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that does not affect the description in this article.
Android File Transfer
Browse and transfer files between your Mac computer and your Android device.DOWNLOAD NOW
Am a Kenyan Based Philanthropist, Politician, Senior blogger, Digital Communications expert, YouTuber, Pan Africanist, columnist, Human Rights Activist, informer & businessman. Contact me on +254791890826 or Email Me at email@example.com