How to Connect Apple Airpods to Windows 11. AirPods are wireless Bluetooth earbuds designed by Apple Inc. They were first announced on September 7, 2016, alongside the iPhone 7. Within two years, they became Apple’s most popular accessory. They are Apple’s entry-level wireless headphones, sold alongside the AirPods Pro and AirPods Max.
In addition to playing audio, the AirPods contain a microphone that filters out background noise as well as built-in accelerometers and optical sensors capable of detecting taps and pinches (e.g. double-tap or pinch to pause audio) and placement within the ear, which enables automatic pausing of audio when they are taken out.
Whether you want to work out with wireless headphones or listen to podcasts on your way to work, Airpods by Apple are a perfect choice. Airpods offer the convenience of wireless audio and the quality of wired headphones. Although Apple’s AirPods are designed to work with other Apple products, you can also connect them to your Windows 11 PC. All you need to do is turn on Bluetooth on your PC and enable Pairing Mode on your AirPods.
Here is How to Connect Airpods to Windows 11
- Open the Windows Settings app.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices in the left pane.
- Click Add device option under the title Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select Bluetooth from the pop-up window.
- Once the name of your buds appears in the list, click on the name such as Airpods.
- When the pairing procedure is complete, click Done.
Was this article helpful?