How To Change GOtv Package In Kenya. GOtv Africa is a paid TV terrestrial service in Africa owned by broadcaster MultiChoice. It mainly consists
of African and international programming.
Founded: September 5, 2011
Headquarters: Nigeria, South Africa
Here is How To Change GOtv Package In Kenya
- Visit the GOtv website via Selfservice.gotvafrica.com/en-ke
- Log in and enter your IUC number and phone number. The IUC number is found at the bottom of your decoder (one with a red sticker).
- Select ‘build a package’ from the dashboard.
- Choose the GOtv package you want to upgrade or downgrade to then click next.
- Click on pay button then select your preferred GOtv payment system. Ensure you fill in the correct payment details for your transaction to go through. The payment can be made through Mpesa, via Paybill number 423655. If you pay via Mpesa, you will receive a transaction confirmation message.
- After successfully making the payment, wait for your package to be activated or processed. This will take between 5-10 minutes.
You have successfully charged your GOtv package in Kenya.
Was this article helpful?
Follow us on Social Media channels Below:
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Disclaimer: We aim to present the most accurate information possible. Through this website, you might link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. Inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. All content on this website is copyright to the website’s owner and all rights are reserved. We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
error: Content is protected !!