How to Apply for a Personal License for Operating and Managing Cinema Theatres in Qatar. This service allows Qatari individuals to submit a request to obtain a license to operate and manage cinema theaters, via the E-Services portal of the Ministry of Culture (MOC).
License Duration: one year
- Click on “Publications and Artistic Works Services” under E-Services portal available on MOC website.
- Click on “License Request to Operate Cinema Theaters” from the list of services.
- Login by using your personal account on the National Authentication System (NAS, Tawtheeq).
- Attach the following documents:
- A QID copy of license owner
- A QID copy of responsible manager
- A certificate of trade name preservation (in case of new request)
- A business study that a company will undertake, signed by the owner of company o person authorized to sign with the company’s seal (in case of new or re-issue request)
- A certificate of proof of authorization to sign, in case of entering as a delegate or authorized to sign (optional)
- A copy of the commercial registration (in case of renew or re-issue request)
- A copy of the municipality’s license (in case of renew or re-issue request)
- A copy of the establishment card (in case of renew or re-issue request)
- A copy of the lease contract (in case of renew or re-issue request)
- Submit the application.
- License Issuance: QR200,000
- License Renewal: QR50,000
- Re-issue Request: QR200,000
- Edit License Data: QR100
- License Transfer Ownership: QR100
- Among the terms for applying for this service are as follows:
- The application is available for individuals who must be Qataris.
- Submission is available for personal entities or through an authorized signatory.
- The age of license applicant must be over 21 years old.
- For more information and details, you can view the service user manual.