To change trade name in commercial license, applicant has to visit the commercial registration and licensing department at the MOCI office. Applicant has to visit the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI)and obtain the application form from the respective officer
Local investors may submit a request online to the Commercial Registration and Licensing Department at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to change a trade name in a commercial license.
- Login to the Investor Services, entering the username and password.
- Select “Commercial Licenses” service, and then “Application for a street vendor license”.
- Enter all the required data, and attach the following documents:
- What serves in changing the trade name in the commercial registration, or certificate of preservation of a commercial name, in case where there is no commercial registration
- ID card copy (for the applicant and owner).
- Download and fill out the paper form, then get it signed by the authorized signatory.
- Attach the above-mentioned, required documents, and submit them along with the signed application form, to the public service officer at MOCI or any of its branches. change a trade name