Zenka is the most flexible personal loan platform on the market, giving Kenyans more control over their finances with its unique features. We offer a simple registration and application process, after which you will receive your loan straight to your M-Pesa account. Guide on How to Apply For Zenka Mobile Loan easily
Zenka is one of the fastest growing mobile loan apps in Kenya that give loans to their clients without having to deposit any collateral.
The mobile loan app is a product of Pata Mkopo Company LTD and has been downloaded more than 100k+ on Google Play Store.
With Zenka, you can borrow up to Ksh. 30,000 and their commission fee is 11%.
Here is how to repay Zenka loan.
- Dial the 483101# on your phone.
- Enter your secret 4-digit PIN.
- Select the “Repay” menu option; your current loan balance will be displayed.
- follow the system user prompts to complete payment.
- You will then receive an SMS notification, and your loan will be closed.
How to Download Zenka App
Visit Google Play Store. Search for Zenka Loan App and download it on your mobile.
- Go to Google Play Store on your mobile and download Zenka Mobile app.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to borrow.
- Choose “Apply for Loan”.
- Choose “Sign Up” on the on the next option.
- Type your first and last name, followed by your National ID number.
- Select your preferred security question and answer.
- Enter your preferred 4 digit PIN number.
- You will receive a link for Terms and Conditions. Open it and after going through it, click on “Agree and Sign Up”. A short message with 4-digit verification code will be sent to your cell phone
- Enter the code and click done.
Fill the application form
After downloading our app, choose how much money you need and sign up with Zenka.
How to Apply for Zenka Mobile Loan
- Open the Zenka Loan app
- Enter the loan amount you wish to borrow.
- Click on the “Get Loan” option.
- A message with your offer details will be sent to your phone. Click on “Get Loan”.
- The loan will be sent to your Mpesa after Zenka has approved it.
How to Repay Zenka Mobile Loan via Mpesa
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa on your cell phone.
- Select Pay Bill and enter Zenka paybill number 979988 as your business number.
- Enter your phone number on the account number option.
- Enter amount to repay.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN number and click OK
- A confirmation message will be sent to your phone.
Once you have met the requirements to receive a loan extension, please kindly follow these steps:
1. Start the application,
2. Select your extension term,
3. Click on “Extend now”, an extension screen with offer details will appear,
4. Click on “Extend” and follow the payment link.
After your extension payment is successfully processed the due date of your loan will be updated and you’ll receive an SMS notification.
Receive money on your M-Pesa
Your application will be evaluated and when it is approved, you will receive money on your M-Pesa.
In case you forgot your PIN number and are not logged in, kindly follow these steps:
1. Start the application,
2. Click on “Sign in”,
3. Click on “Forgot PIN?” located on the top right side of the application,
4. Provide an answer to the security question and click “Continue”,
5. Select your new PIN, confirm and click on “Save new PIN”.
Repay on time and build a positive credit history
Timely repayment increases your credit limit and allows you to apply for higher amounts in the future
Below is a simple guide on how to apply for Zenka mobile loan and how to repay Zenka Mobile Loan using M-Pesa.
Mirage Tower 2, 12th floor,
P.O. BOX 29107-00100
Zenka Finance Limited
Phone: +254 (0) 207650878
Was this article helpful?