George Luchiri Wajackoyah is one of the the most educated African with 14 degrees and several diploma courses. The middle aged man has eaten the book more than any other Kenyan,he is a lawyer by profession. Root’s Party of Kenya leader Prof. George Luchiri Wajackoyah Educational Background
Prof. Wajackoyah, 57, was born in Western and abandoned by his parents after they divorced while he was at the age of 16 years.
Lucky enough, the lawyer-cum-politician found a good samaritan who paid for his secondary education and proceeded to join St. Peter’s Mumias Boys High school for his A-levels.
When the late Foreign Affairs Minister Dr. Robert Ouko was murdered on February 12, 1990, Wajackoyah as an Inspector, was placed in charge of collecting intelligence on suspected killers until his professional inquisitiveness led to his arrest, detention and severe torture.
Luck was on his side again after some Americans helped him out of detention and flew him out of the country to the UK where he began his life in exile.
He dedicated his time to studying law and paid for his fees through digging graves, adding that his eyes were always red because of work and study only.
From the UK, Prof Wajackoyah would later move to the US where he has lectured extensively on Law and Economics, Human Rights, Comparative Constitutional and International law all over America.
This will not be the first time the professor is eyeing the presidential seat. In 2013, he announced that he would vie for Presidency but bolted out at the last minute without any explanation.
Prof. Wajackoyah has an LLB (Hons) from the University of Wolverhampton (UK), CCL/LLM, School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, LLM University of Warwick (UK), LLM University of Baltimore, and Advanced Diploma in French from the University of Burundi.
Prof. George Luchiri Wajackoyah Education Background:
- Ph.D. at Walden University
- Studied Post Graduate Diploma in Law at Kenya School of Law
- Studied Masters in Law of USA at University of Baltimore
- Studied Masters of Law (LLM) at SOAS University of London
- Studied Master of philosophy at Walden University
- Studied Masters of Laws in Law in Development at University of Warwick, UK
- Studied Bachelor of Laws at Universities of Wolverhampton (UK)
- Studied Advanced Diplome in French at University of Burundi
- Studied Diploma in French at Kenya Institute of Administration
- Studied Economics & Refugee law at World University Service united Kingdom
- Studied Laws of Kenya at Riara University
- Studied Postgraduate Diploma at Maastricht University
- Studied Legal Practice Course LPC at University of Westminster, UK
- Studied Certificate in Comparative Laws at University of London School of Oriental & African Studies (SOAS)
- Studied Criminal/Civil Litigation at American Heritage University of Southern California
- Studied Security & Intelligence Studies at CID Training school
- Studied Policing and Criminal Investigation at Kenya Police Training College, Kiganjo no wonder he is on weed too much education
Luchiri and Company Advocates
Luchiri and Company Advocates was established in 2018. The firm comprises a team of highly qualified, energetic and dynamic professionals who represent the new face of legal practice that is in tune with today’s business trends. Our goal is to protect our clients’ interests in every transaction taking into account the nature and complexity of the issues therein, all at reasonable fees.
George Luchiri Wajackoyah Adjunct Professor of law. Principal Luchiri & CO. Advocates · firstname.lastname@example.org ; Ronaldine Wasika Wachira. Legal Counsel.
Was this article helpful?