Finnlemm is a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society (SACCO) deriving its members from the employees of Diplomatic Missions, Non-Governmental Organisations and their affiliates. It was formed in May 1982 by local employees of the then Leminikainen Construction Company in conjunction with local employees of the Finnish Embassy.
Finnlemm is a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society for the employees of Diplomatic Missions, NGOs and their affiliates. The Sacco was formed in May 1982 by local employees of the then Leminikainen Construction Company of Finland in conjunction with local employees of the Finnish Embassy.
You can now make your monthly contribution through your phone by using Finnlemm Sacco Paybill Number 528 400. All you need to do is to follow these simple instructions.
- Go to Mpesa Menu
- Select Pay Bill from your M-PESA menu
- Enter Finnlemm Sacco Paybill Number 528 400
- Enter your full names for account number
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm details are correct and press OK
- You will receive confirmation message from Safaricom
Finnlemm Sacco Loan Products
- Development Loan
- Refinance Loan
- Finbefu Loan
- Emergency Loan
- Education Loan
- Express Loan
- Special /Merchandise loan
- Motor Insurance Loan
- Premium Loan
- Home Loan
You can use Finnlemm Sacco Paybill Number 528 400 to repay any of the above loans.
Finnlemm Sacco Savings Products
- Junior Savings Account
- Housing Scheme
- Fixed Deposit Account
- Member deposits
- Scholar Account.
Use Finnlemm Sacco Paybill Number 528 400 to increase your savings and increase your ability to borrow.
What is Finn-Pesa?
Finn-Pesa is a mobile solution that enables our members to transact through their mobile phones at the comfort of their work places/homes.
Features of Finn-Pesa
- The loan product targets active Finnlemm SACCO members only.
- A member can access a maximum of Kes. 50, 000
- The loan is not pegged on deposits.
- The Finn-Pesa loan will be repayable within a maximum of 3 Months.
- The loan will be secured by the members own deposits.
- The loan attract a service charge/ Interest at the rate of 5% per month.
- One must register by filling in a registration form and submitting to the SACCO for processing.
- One must have a registered Safaricom (M-Pesa) line.
How to subscribe to Finn-Pesa
- You will be required to register by filling an application form available online under downloads or at our offices;
- Registration applies to M-Pesa registered users only.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an SMS from Finn-Pesa containing a four-digit Start PIN; you must change this PIN to access Finn-Pesa menus.
- Dial *346# to change the Start PIN and enter a new 4-digit PIN. It is advisable that you use a PIN that you can easily remember.
- After changing the PIN, you will receive an SMS informing you that you have successfully changed your Finn-Pesa PIN. Your Finn-Pesa is now active.
- Instant Loans- You can borrow an instant loan up to Kes. 50,000
- Finn-Pesa Loan Repayment- You can repay your Finn-Pesa loan via our Pay Bill No. 528400
How to repay your Finn-Pesa Loan
- Go to M-Pesa menu- Lipan a M-Pesa
- Select pay bill and enter the pay bill No. 528400
- Select account number and enter your National ID No followed by FINN as one word. (e.g. 98765423FINN)
- Enter amount to pay
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and confirm transaction.
- You will receive an SMS confirming that your payment has been received.
- Finn-Pesa is Secure
- Opening of accounts will be done at our offices.
- In case of a forgotten PIN a member has to contact our office for a reset.
- The member will access funds through the M-Pesa platforms.
DownLoad Finn-pesa Form Click Here
Finnlemm Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
( 254) 722 607 983, 254 733 208 122, 0207602880
P.O Box 67666 – 00200
55 Gatundu Road, Kileleshwa