Diplomatic; granted to holders of diplomatic passports. How to Apply for Entry Permit Class A in Uganda
- Covering letter from the Embassy (Diplomatic note)
- Recommendation Letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Uganda)
Duration & Fees
6 Months, 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months, No Cost
Steps for Application
- Step 1: Log into the Immigration Portal and select start new application
- Step 2: Accept the terms and conditions displayed in the Disclaimer.
- Step 3: Select the visa or permit type, category and sub category
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Upload the required documents; a six-digit application ID eg. (234790123) is automatically generated as the reference number
- Step 6: Make payment for applications that require prepayment.
- Step 7: Upon approval, for application that don’t require top up payment, an approval letter will be generated and emailed to the applicant on the home page
- Step 8: Upon approval, for application that don’t require top up payment, an approval letter will be generated and emailed to the applicant
- Step 9: Report to the immigration office/ border for biometric capture with all documents uploaded, payment receipts, approval letter and passport
Was this article helpful?