Safaricom Contacts. Safaricom PLC is a listed Kenyan mobile network operator headquartered at Safaricom House in Nairobi, Kenya. It is the largest telecommunications provider in Kenya, and one of the most profitable companies in the East and Central Africa region. The company offers mobile telephony, mobile money transfer, consumer electronics, ecommerce, cloud computing, data, music streaming, and fibre optic services. It is most renowned as the home of M-PESA, a mobile banking SMS-based service.
Safaricom controls approximately 64.5% percent of the Kenyan market as of 2020 with a subscriber base estimated at approximately 35.6 million.
Safaricom only calls from 0722000000
Customer Support Team
- PrePay: Call 100 (Free) Or +254 722 002100 (chargeable) Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- PostPay: 200 (Free) Or +254 722 002200 (chargeable) Email: email@example.com
- Data Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Support Team
Careers and HR
- Jobs and Internships – Log on to Careers Portal and upload your CV and apply.
- General Queries: email@example.com (NO applications are processed over email, only through the PORTAL)
Home Internet Support
- Call 400 with the Safaricom line used to pay for the service.
- Dial *400#.
Anonymous Reporting Channel: Ethics hotline
- Report secretly by:
- Calling Toll free: 0800720009
- Visit Website: www.safaricomethicsline.com
- Communications and PR Team Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (This is for media queries ONLY)
- Phone: +254 722 003272
- Safaricom Limited P.O Box 66827, 00800 Nairobi Website: www.safaricom.co.ke