Telepost Sacco Ltd (formerly Posta Sacco) was founded in 1969 as a Welfare Organization to cater for the employee of the giant Kenya Post and Telecommunication Corporation (KPTC). Telepost Sacco Paybill Number 822 221
It was once a giant Sacco but following the privatization of the telecommunications sector, the Sacco lost more than 70% of its employees who were retrenched.
Today the Sacco has paltry 2,900 members and assets worth slightly over Ksh 700 million.
Telepost Sacco Products
1. Savings Account
2. Salary Account
3. Instant Loan
4. Fixed Accounts
5. Salary Advance
6. Instant Cash Loan
7. Fixed Deposit Advances
8. Cash Advance(Account Overdraft)
9. Bosa Loans Cheques Payments/ Discounting
10. Golden Age Cash Advance
11. Normal / Development Loan
12. Education Savings Scheme(E.S.S)
13. Emergency Loan
14. Fosa Reloaded Plus Loan
15. Golden Age Advantage Loan
How to use Telepost Sacco Paybill Number 822 221
- Go to Mpesa Menu
- Select Pay Bill from your M-PESA menu
- Enter Telepost Sacco Paybill Number 822 221
- Enter PF No. followed by product initials as below as Account Number
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm details are correct and press OK
- You will receive confirmation message from Safaricom
**Paying for Normal Loans include “NL” before the PF No.
**Paying for Emergency Loan include “EM” before the PF No.
**Paying for E.S.S. Loan Include “E.S.S.” before the PF No.
**Paying for FOSA Loans include “INS” for Instant Loans,
**“FR” for FOSA Reloaded Loan,
**“RP” for Fosa Reloaded Plus Loan,
**“SAL” for Salary advance Loan and
**“FDR” for Fixed Deposit Loans.
**Depositing funds to your FOSA account “CD” for Cash deposits to FOSA account>
Telepost Sacco Contacts
For more enquiries regarding Telepost Sacco Paybill Number 822 221, contact the Sacco:
Telepost Sacco Society Limited
P. O. Box 49557-00100,
Posta Building City Square, 5th Flr,