Sotico Sacco draws its membership from employees of Sotik Tea Company and Sotik Tea Estate in Bureti and Nyamira Districts. Sotico Sacco Paybill number 510 500
Sotico Sacco has three branches namely: Arroket branch , Monieri branch(both of Sotik Tea Company) and Sotik Highlands branch.
The society was registed in 1991 with 90 members with the founder Chairman being Mr. James Ogwoka. The society has since grown to 2,578 members and has a capital base of more than Ksh 75 Million.
Sotico Sacco Loan Products
1. Emergency loan
2. Funeral loan
3. School fees loan
4. Keombe loan
5. Christmas Savings scheme
6. Development loanYou can repay any of the loans using Sotico Sacco Paybill number 510 500, at anytime from any place.
Payment procedure using Sotico Sacco Paybill number 510 500
- Select Safaricom
- Go to M-PESA
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter Sotico Sacco Paybill number 510 500
- Enter your membership number for account number.
- Enter Amount you wish to send
- Enter your personal Mpesa PIN
- Confirm the information
You will receive a confirmation message from Safaricom that you money has been sent to the Sacco.
Sotico Sacco Contacts
P.O Box 959, Sotik Kenya
Chebilat – Ikonge road (10kms from the Main road)