New Milimani Sacco Ltd (NMS) was set up in 2006 by Rev. Julius K Wambugu (JKW) and is registered under the Co-Operative Societies Act of 1997 (The Act) New Milimani Sacco Paybill number 937 700
The Sacco reports a membership of 54,000 Members
New Milimani Sacco Savings Products
Loan Guarantee Fund (savings account)
· This gives our member’s the opportunity to save as regularly as possible and build a deposit which can guarantee them for a loan up to three times their savings.
· The minimum contribution is Ksh.1, 000 per month and there is no maximum.
· One must have saved for three months before qualifying for any loan.
· No withdrawals from this account unless a notice of 60 days is given through writing.
New Milimani Sacco Loan Products
Loans are offered for most purposes -Property Purchase, Development, Vehicles purchase including Buses and Taxis, School fees, Business growth, Emergencies, and for any other reasonable purpose.
Mkombozi Loan is usually taken to cover emergency situations and the interest rate is 2% flat rate per week.
· Issued in amounts equivalent to Member’s savings.
· No guarantor required.
· Repayable in 1 week with an interest rate of 4%.
Payment procedure using New Milimani Sacco Pay bill number 937 700
• Select Safaricom
• Go to M-PESA
• Select Payment Services
• Select Pay Bill
• Enter New Milimani Sacco Pay bill number 937 700
• Enter your membership number and Sacco code Account No Eg. (1773#123456 L):-
• Enter Amount you wish to send
• Enter your personal Mpesa PIN
New Milimani Sacco Pay bill number 937 700 codes for account number
** “1773” is the New Milimani Code
** “123456” is an example of your Member number.
** “L” tells us you are paying for a Loan
** “S” tells us you are paying for Savings
New Milimani Sacco Contacts.
To learn more about New Milimani Sacco Pay bill number 937 700 and the Sacco products, contact.
Accra Trade Centre, 4th Floor-Accra Road;
P.O Box 21481-00100, Nairobi; Phone: 0719 779 306
Accra Trade Center,
Phone: 0719 779306
Betty’s Business Center,
Phone: 0701 157 726
Phone: 0727 159 796
Phone: 0700 350 620
Ongata Rongai Branch
Brisma Towers, 4th floor
Phone: 0700 350 300
Phone: 0700 350 570
Phone: 0700 475 990
Embu Motors building,
next to Family bank
Phone: 0700 602 090
Nelleon Center, Opp.
Phone: 0715 385 060
Old KCB Building
Phone: 0701 723 756
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande