The Naivasha Water and Sanitation Company (NAIVAWASCO) is a private limited liability company registered in 2005 and wholly owned by the County Government of Nakuru. Naivasha Water Paybill Number 335 450. The company’s primary mandate is to provide water, sewerage and sanitation services to the residents of Naivasha Sub County. It roles and responsibilities include producing and supplying clean water, carrying out operation and maintenance of the water distribution system, servicing the wastewater network, procuring services and goods to carry its mandate, collecting revenues and making payments to various suppliers. To do this, the company maintains trained and competent staff work force.
Water and sanitation are major components and enablers of the Big Four Agenda due to nexus to Food Security, Affordable Housing, Manufacturing and Affordable Healthcare . Hence, part of the mandate of the company is contributing to the realisation of the Big Four Agenda.
Naivasha Water, Sewerage and Sanitation Company is a registered private limited liability company wholly owned by the County Government of Nakuru as the majority shareholder, with mandate of providing water and sanitation services within Naivasha Municipality and its environs on self sustaining basis.
NAIVAWASS has introduced the paybill number inorder to enable its customers pay their water bills easily and convinently.
Here is how to use Naivasha Water Paybill Number 335 450
- Selechet Safaricom icon on your Phone
- Select Mpesa and press Pay Bill
- Enter Naivasha Water Paybill Number 335 450
- Enter your water account No.
- Enter Amount you wish to pay
- Enter your PIN
- Confirm the payment details are correct and then send
- You will get confirmation message from Safaricom
Specific Mandate of the Company
NAIVAWASCO draws its mandate from the County Government of Nakuru. This includes, inter-alia, provision of water and sanitation services to the residents of Naivasha Sub County. The specific responsibility of the Company are outlined in Section 78 (1) and (2) of the Water Act, 2016 as:
- Provision of water services within the area specified in the licence
- Development of county assets for water service provision,
- Such other powers and functions as may be conferred on it by the Water Act, 2016 or any other Act
Arising from the above responsibilities, the company’s roles include but not limited to:
- Water abstraction, treatment, transmission and distribution of water
- Collection, transmission, treatment and disposal of sewage to the prescribed service and quality standards
- Handling and disposal of sludge and screenings originating from such processes
- Maintenance and repair of assets for water and sanitation
- Development and management of programmes for the advancement of the skills and competencies of persons employed by the company
- Establishment of mechanisms for promoting customer relationships
- Establishing connections to expand service area coverage
Naivasha Water and Sanitation company contacts.
For more information regarding Naivasha Water Paybill Number 335 450, contact:
Naivasha Water,Sewerage and Sanitation Company Ltd, Jonka building,1st floor, Prisons road/Biashara street junction. P.O.Box 321 Naivasha, Kenya
Phone: 020 234807
Mobile: 0705 877770