The Maisha Bora Sacco Ltd is one of the leading Societies in Kenya which apart from the core activity of Savings and Loans, also provide the following among its range of products; FOSA, Cleaning & Messenger Services, Taxi & Car Hire Services. Maisha Bora Sacco Paybill Number 600 110
Maisha bora sacco has more than 4,300 active members and its aasets stood at more than Ksh 1.7 billion with a loan portfolio of over Ksh 1.5 billion
How to use Maisha Bora Sacco Paybill Number 600 110.
- Go to your Mpesa
- Select lipa na Mpesa.
- Select paybill
- Enter Maisha Bora Sacco Business number (600 110)
- Enter Account Number (Your Sacco Member Number)
- Enter Amount to be transacted
- Enter your Mpesa PIN Number
- Confirm details
- Click OK.
- You will get a confirmation message from Safaricom.
Maisha Bora Sacco Savings facilities
1. Share Capital
· Currently every member has a share capital of Kes. 15000
· You can Increase up to Kes 200,000 to earn up to 25% dividend on amount above Kes 15,000
· Share capital is Non-withdrawable but transferable when a member leaves the society
2. Share Deposits
· You need to contribute at least Kes 1000 every month on this account
· Entitled to a loan up to three times what you have contributed to this account.
3. Fixed Deposit
· Maisha Bora Sacco sacco offers fixed deposits facilities that are offered from as low as 2 months.
· The fixed deposit accounts attract competitive interest offering.
4. Fosa Savings /Joint/Group Account
· Maisha bora Sacco accounts earn upto 3% interest on balances
· No limited withdrawals
5. School Fees saving
· School fees savings account with Maisha Bora Sacco earns 3% interest on balances
· No limited withdrawals
Maisha Bora Sacco Services
1. Cab Services.
· Maisha Bora Sacco owns clean new cars of different types for hiring and taxi services. You can get NZE’s, Allions, Premio, Noah and X-trail cars for both hire and taxi services.” Cabs manager Phone: +254 713-800737
2. Maisha Bora Sacco Cleaning and House Keeping Services.
· Maisha Bora Sacco has a cleaning department that does cleaning services to offices.
· Currently Maisha Bora is doing all the cleaning work of Unilever Kenya offices and CIC insurance offices.
Maisha Bora Sacco Loan Products.
1. Development Loan
Features of this loan include:
· It’s taken 3 times share deposits
· Repayable up to 72 months
· 12% per annum interest on reducing balance
· Up to 4 days of processing
2. SPEC Loan
· Used to consolidate loans
· Repayable in 72 months
· 12% per annum reducing balance
· 2.5% refinance fee only
· Take up to three times your share deposits
3. Instant Loan
· Repayable in one month
· Up to 1 hour processing
· 10% interest per month
4. Fosa Loan
· Repayable in 24 months
· Not pegged on Shares deposits
· 20%per annum reducing balance
5. Emergency and School Fee Loan
· Processed within 24 hours
· Repayable in one year
· 12% per Annum reducing balance
Maisha Bora Sacco Membership
Maisha Bora Sacco has a diverse membership from among others; Unilever Kenya Limited,Linksoft Communications and Telkoms Ltd, TNS Research International, Professional Technologies, Specon Holdings and Kenya Ltd, Becton & Dickosn, Rodent Kill, Tread Setters Tryes Ltd, Help Age International, Consumer Options, Craft Silicon Company, Cornerstone Training Institute, Christian Aid, Faith Food, Rose of Sharon and other institutions and Individual Members.
Inorder to access and make banking easier for its diverse membership, Maisha Bora Sacco introduced mobile banking through the Safaricom Paybill number 600 110.
Maisha Bora Members can make deposits and also make loan repayments at their convenience.
Maisha Bora Sacco Contacts.
You can always reach Maisha Bora Sacco through the following contacts for any queries or comments.
Maisha Bora Sacco Ltd,
Unilever Kenya Limited Commercial street,
Tel: 254 020 6922337/8 or 6556614/8
P.O. Box 72713-00200 Nairobi, Kenya.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande