Payoneer works with the Global Payment Service, so if your employer or the person you’re trying to get a business payment from lives in a different part of the world than you, you can still get that payment quickly, easily, and at a low cost. How to Receive a Payment in Payoneer. This wikiHow will teach you how to receive a payment in Payoneer. If you’re expecting a payment from an organization or company that you’ve worked for, their payroll department will need to be able to pay via Payoneer. Once you’ve received your cross-border payment into your Payoneer balance, you’ll be able to transfer it to your local bank account, withdraw at ATMs, spend online or in stores, make VAT payments, and even make payments to your suppliers and contractors.
Payoneer Global Inc. is an American financial services company that provides online money transfer, digital payment services and provides customers with working capital.
Payoneer was founded in 2005 with $2 million in seed funding from founder and then-CEO Yuval Tal and other private investors. 83North (Greylock Israel) led an additional $4 million in funding in 2007, with additional investors including Carmel Ventures, Crossbar Capital, Ping An, Wellington Management, Susquehanna Growth Equity,Naftali Bennett and Nyca Partners. Since 2005 Payoneer has raised over $265 million from investors.
Here is How to Receive a Payment in Payoneer
- Go to https://myaccount.payoneer.com/. You can use any desktop version of a web browser to login to your account and accept the payment.
- Click the Receive tab. It’s along the top of the page with Home, Activity, and Withdraw and will prompt a menu to drop-down.
- Click Global Payment Service. You’ll see a list of all the currencies you can get paid in on the left side.
- Click a currency to select it. To the right are your receiving account details. Make a note of these details for the transfer
- Click Create a payment request. A request for payment will be sent directly to your employer or the person making the payment. You can also send the receiving banking account details via email to the party making the payment. Once the other person submits the payment via the request, you’ll be able to transfer funds to your local bank account, withdraw at ATMs, spend online or in-store (with a Payoneer Prepaid card), or make payments to suppliers and contractors directly from your Payoneer balance.
Payoneer. “Easy Ways to Receive a Payment in Payoneer: 5 Steps.” wikiHow. wikiHow, January 17, 2021. https://www.wikihow.com/Receive-a-Payment-in-Payoneer.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande