- Advertisement -
How To Get Your Mpesa Statement Via Email? M-PESA is a mobile phone-based money transfer service, payments and micro-financing service, launched in 2007 by Vodafone and Safaricom, the largest mobile network operator in Kenya. It has since expanded to Tanzania, Mozambique, DRC, Lesotho, Ghana, Egypt, Afghanistan, and South Africa.
- Dial *234# from your mobile phone to access the menu then select ‘My M-PESA Information’’.
- Select M-PESA Statement
- Select ‘Full Statement’ and register with your National ID or document of the registration number. Here is where you will also enter your email address.
- Select the period which you would like to receive the statement from
- You will receive a text message of successful registration
- Your Mpesa statement will be sent to the email address in less than 5 minutes.
You can also download mySafaricom App and request for the statement.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.