Fortune SACCO was registered as a deposit taking SACCO on 19th May 1998 as Kirinyaga district farmers SACCO with four branches only and later rebranded to fortune SACCO in 2011 as a strategy to open doors to all. Fortune SACCO currently operates 13 full time branches.
Fortune Sacco is a deposit taking microfinance institution providing loans to borrowers in Kenya. The Sacco is licensed by SASRA.
The Sacco’s headquarters is located in Kerugoya Town in Nyeri County but has several branches in other areas including Nairobi.
How to join Fortune Sacco
How do I join Fortune Sacco and what are the requirements? By visiting any of our existing branches with your ID card and Ksh. 1000/= for membership (10 shares @ Ksh. 100) you can open an account and begin banking with us.
Many ask ‘how do I join Fortune Sacco?’ It’s simple as follows;
- Visit any nearest fortune Sacco branch
- Open an account
- Deposit sh. 1,000 membership fee
Fortune Sacco enables members to buy shares. The cost is sh.10 for 1 share. The minimum shares a member can buy is 10 shares at sh. 100.
How do I buy fortune Sacco shares? Each time you deposit money to your account is how you buy shares from this microfinance.
How to deposit and withdraw from Fortune Sacco
If you want to deposit or withdraw money from Fortune Sacco,you have the following options;
- Visit any nearest fortune sacco to deposit or withdraw money
- Use fortune sacco USSD code*638#
- Use fortune sacco paybill number 852648 to deposit from your M-Pesa account
Fortune Sacco online mobile banking
Dubbed e-cash services, fortune sacco mobile banking services are accessible via the USSD Code*638#
Members can apply for fortune sacco E-Cash loans via the same code above.
Fortune Sacco Loans
The sacco has several loan facilities and they include;
- Business loan
- Zidisha loan
- E-Cash loan
- Working capital loan
- Maziwa loan
- Group Enterprise loan
- Asset finance loan
- Super golden loan
How many Branches does Fortune Sacco have
Currently the Sacco has 13 full operational branches across Kenya. Fortune was formerly known as Kirinyaga District Farmers Sacco society.
The branches are ;
- Sagana Fortune Sacco Branch
- Mwea Fortune Sacco Branch
- Kagio Fortune Sacco Branch
- Kiamutugu Fortune Sacco Branch
- Karumandi fortune Sacco branch
- Kianyaga fortune sacco branch
- Kimunye Fortune Sacco Branch
- Kutus fortune sacco branch
- Kagumo fortune sacco branch
- Kibirigwi fortune sacco branch
- Baricho fortune sacco branch
- Kerugoya fortune sacco branch
- Kiangai fortune sacco branch
How do I buy shares in Fortune Sacco?
How to buy shares (for members only)
- Select M-pesa Menu.
- Lipa na Mpesa.
- Enter paybill number 852648.
- Enter the 16 digit shares account.
- Enter Amount and mpesa pin when prompted.
Fortune Sacco Customer care contacts
Here are the fortune sacco headquarters contacts;
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @nyongesasande
Twitter - @nyongesasande
Facebook - Nyongesa Sande