In finance, a loan is the lending of money by one or more individuals, organizations, or other entities to other individuals, organizations, etc. The recipient (i.e., the borrower) incurs a debt and is usually liable to pay interest on that debt until it is repaid, as well as to repay the principal amount borrowed. Barwaqt loan app
The document evidencing the debt (e.g., a promissory note) will normally specify, among other things, the principal amount of money borrowed, the interest rate the lender is charging, and the date of repayment. A loan entails the reallocation of the subject asset(s) for a period of time, between the lender and the borrower.
The interest provides an incentive for the lender to engage in the loan. In a legal loan, each of these obligations and restrictions is enforced by contract, which can also place the borrower under additional restrictions known as loan covenants. Although this article focuses on monetary loans, in practice, any material object might be lent.
Acting as a provider of loans is one of the main activities of financial institutions such as banks and credit card companies. For other institutions, issuing of debt contracts such as bonds is a typical source of funding.
Barwaqt is an online loan application. You can get safe and flexible loans through Barwaqt. You can choose a variety of methods to receive the loan amount. You can also pay your loan through multiple channels and there are no hidden charges. Your information is secure with us and used for verification only.
- Principal Business: Nano Lendings
- Status of company: NBFC (Investment Finance Service)
- National Tax Number: A298260-0
- Company Registration Number: 0177236
- Date of License issued: June 11, 2021
- Membership of Industry Associations: NBFI & Modaraba Association of Pakistan, PFN (Pakistan Fintech Network)
- Auditor of the Company: KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. Chartered Accountants
- Legal Advisor: FGE | Ebrahim Hosain
Official Outbound Call Number
Who can get a loan on Barwaqt?
- -Citizen of Pakistan.
- -18 years of age or older
- -Person having their own Bank Account / Mobile Wallet.
How to get loans on Barwaqt?
- -Download Barwaqt app from Google Play.
- -Use the Phone Number that is registered with your CNIC.
- -Fill in required Personal Information.
- -The loan can be obtained after the Review is approved.
How to repay the loan?
- There are three options to repay the loan:
- -Easypaisa Wallet.
- -Easypaisa Token.
How to repay the loan using Easypaisa?
- There are three different methods to repay the loan using Easypaisa
- -Easypaisa App.
- -Easypaisa USSD.
- -Easypaisa Retailer.
Barwaqt loan customer care contact numbers
Check all the contact details of barwaqt loan app below;
Barwaqt office location: Plot # 360, Street # 5, Sector I-9/3 Islamabad
Phone number; 051-111686868
Email address; email@example.com