American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization with roots tracing back to 1919. AIG Insurance Paybill Number 503 200. Its member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions and other financial services to customers in approximately 70 countries and jurisdictions.
AIG in Kenya since 1972
AIG originally established operations in Kenya in 1972 growing to become a market leader in general insurance countrywide. It is one of the largest general insurance companies in the country with branches in Nairobi and Mombasa and two satellite offices in the central business district. The AIG Kenya clientelle includes multinationals, top Kenyan businesses, small and middle sized enterprises and thousands of individuals.
Over the past 48 years, AIG Kenya has developed a well diversified product portfolio both in commercial and consumer insurance. We are able to leverage off our international expertise to enhance our offerings locally.
Broker and Agent Compensation
AIG Kenya Insurance Company Limited (“AIG”) values the role of insurance producers in advising and consulting with insurance buyers, and generally compensates them in recognition of their participation in the purchasing process. Please contact your insurance broker or agent to obtain information about the specific compensation they may receive in connection with the issuance of your policy.
AIG compensates insurance brokers and agents through commissions of which is a percentage of premium set by the Insurance Regulatory Authority and this is payable at the time of each purchase, renewal, placement or servicing of a particular insurance policy. All such payments are subject to controls administered by AIG Legal, Compliance and business management.
AIG Kenya is a majority-owned subsidiary of AIG Inc, while the minority shareholding is held by the NCBA Bank Kenya Ltd. AIG Kenya is regulated by the Insurance Regulatory Authority.
AIG is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 70 million clients around the world.
It’s now easier to pay monthly premiums using AIG Insurance Paybill number 503 200 at your own convenience.
How to make payments using AIG Insurance Paybill number 503 200
1. Select “Pay Bill” option on the M-PESA menu
2. Enter the AIG Insurance Paybill number 503 200
3. Enter your Policy or Claim Number in full
4. Enter the amount you wish to pay
5. Enter your M-PESA PIN
6. Confirm details are correct, and then click OK to complete the transaction.
7. M-PESA will send a confirmation message with payment details immediately.
AIG Insurance Kenya Products
1. Domestic Package Insurance
2. Private Motor Vehicle Insurance
3. Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance
4. Motorcycle Insurance
5. Critical Illness Insurance
6. Image Protector Insurance
7. Individual Personal Accident Insurance
8. Group Personal Accident Insurance
9. Hospital Cash Insurance
10. Student Personal Accident Insurance
11. Travel Insurance
12. Property Insurance
13. Aviation and Marine Insurance
14. Liabilities Insurance
15. Financial Lines Insurance
16. Small and Medium Enterprises Insurance
AIG Insurance Kenya contacts
More enquiries about AIG Insurance Paybill number 503 200? Contact:
Eden Square Complex,
P.O. Box 49460, 00100
Tel: 020- 3676 000, 3751800
Mobile: 0723 600400/ 0723 600500, 0735 338830/1
Fax: 020 – 3676 001/2